With the temporary closure of Canvass’ physical space due to the Coronavirus, we have created a holistic programme of lessons to enhance and support wellbeing, with a new schedule to suit home based learning. All classes are now online through ZOOM.
If you’re new to us, simply create an account on MINDBODY and book your class. Choose the unlimited monthly package, or a single drop-in lesson.
We welcome birthday parties, events, friends, family-bonding and team-building requests. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tailor a customised experience and programme especially for you.
- Sign up for a MINDBODY account, download the MINDBODY application from your phone for direct bookings and notifications. Ensure you have downloaded ZOOM on your laptop, iPad or phone.
- Choose a lesson and you’ll be directed to a payment page to choose your pricing option. If you will like to purchase for more than one person, please contact email@example.com or 85222940.
- Newcomers can subscribe to a monthly subscription of 7 days a week lessons, or a drop-in session.
- The login details will be sent to you each time you have booked for a lesson online. If you have not received, or have trouble logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 85222940.
- Unlimited Lessons – $96
- Single – $15
- Unlimited Lessons – $140
- Single – $25
- Kindly login 5 minutes before lesson.
- Find a quiet space to practice.
- Adjust your video for yoga lessons – position your mat 1.5 – 2 metres away, to allow the facilitator to view your full body for alignment cues.
- Plug into your bluetooth speaker or wear air-pods for better sound quality (Optional)
- Do not cancel last minute, let us know in advance: email@example.com
Types of lessons:
- For Art: Prepare papers and art materials
- For Yoga: Prepare a towel, cushions and blankets
- For Meditation: Prepare a cushion to sit on, or you can sit on a chair with a supported back
- For Coaching: Prepare a notebook and pen
Personalizing the lessons:
- Our team revises each week for a learning theme to share experiences and community, and we revise the schedule according to your needs
- Prepare tea/coffee, water or refreshments nearby
- Check in earlier before lesson, to let the facilitator know if there’s anything specific you will like to practice on today
- Let us know if you will like to loan any materials (yoga/art) and we will be happy to prepare a bag with your name to be picked up outside the door of Canvass.
Call +65 8522 2940 should you have problems logging in.
Terms and conditions:
- One lesson booked is for one person.
- Please note that you take full responsibility for any injury during the yoga lessons.
- Payment will not be refunded for late cancellations 1.5 hours before lesson.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the virtual lessons at our discretion if you do not adhere to respecting the group.
See you live online!