A one-time registration of $38 for all new students is payable on enrollment of regular kids programmes.
There is no registration fee for adult classes.
Unless previously agreed, (refer to withdrawal of classes below) monthly packages will be auto renewed and invoiced by the 1st week of the month.
Payment can be made via cheque, bank transfer, PayNow or PayLah. Cheques are payable to Canvass Life Pte Ltd.
Kids classes: The $200 tuition fee is based on 4 classes/month. For months with 5 classes, an additional $50 will be charged for the 5th class.
Materials: A monthly materials fee will be charged based on monthly programme and supplies/materials used.
48 hours notice must be given before class to be eligible for a replacement class within 3 months of the missed class – (kids’s art replacement classes can be used for holiday camps)
Notification of cancellation must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replacement classes are transferable to friends and siblings with agreement from Canvass.
Book at least 3 days before class or camp
To avoid late cancel fee – please cancel at least 48 hours before class.
Late cancels will be deducted as regular credit.
For holiday camps, late cancellation will not be refunded.
Classes have to be cancelled at least 3 hours before start of the class or by 10pm the day before for classes starting before 9.30am. If cancellation happens outside our early cancellation window classes will be credited as taken for package holders. For unlimited packages (one week, monthly & 6-month unlimited) after 3 times late cancellation or no show a late cancellation penalty of $35 (value of one drop in class) will be charged.
Cancellation has to be made through mindbody online. If for whatever reason that does not work please notify us via email@example.com or call +65 85222940.
2 weeks notice is to be provided for any break or withdrawal of classes. If this notice period is not given then a full month’s fees will be charged.
With the exception of the buddy share package, a Canvass package can only be enjoyed by the buyer of the package, and not shared with any other third party (including family members & friends).
All packages are non-refundable and non-extendable.
Validity is strictly for the term stated except for the following:
Should package buyer be sick or travelling for more than 7 days, their package will be put on hold for that amount of time; provided documentation (doctor’s note, travel itinerary) is shown to support their absence. Should the buyer not get through all their classes within validity period, the residual credits will be void.
- Valid for new students only. One purchase per student.
- One week is defined as 7 calendar days from the first registered class date (inclusive). For a pass purchased on 1/1 would expire on 1/7.
- New students are defined as individuals who have never previously attend classes, workshops, or events at canvass.
- All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.
- Be timely. Please arrive at least 10 minutes. Leaving class early is strongly discouraged. New students please arrive 15 minutes before class for studio tour and registration confirmation. If you are running late, please be considerate of the class and enter quietly.
- Be clean. Please be mindful of other students, bring a towel to wipe down, please use the sprays and wipes provided at the end of the lesson to help keep the mats in great shape for everyone to enjoy. No food is allowed in the studio.
- Be peaceful. Turn off your cellphone and electronic devices when you arrive.
- Be respectful. Respect the silence of the practice rooms before and during class. As we practice with the community, be mindful and aware of the energy you transmit to those around you.
- Be a student. Follow instructions and be open to considering new forms of practice or different ways to visit poses.
We do not rent, sell or exchange your name or personal information to third-party companies for any purposes unless we seek your express consent or are required to do so by law.
Canvass Life Pte Ltd is committed to the development of art and yoga within the individual, and have carefully crafted our space to suit children from 3 years to adults.
However, in the unfortunate event that any injuries or accidents happen, Canvass Life Pte Ltd is not liable.
As the legal parent and or guardian, I release and hold harmless Canvass Life Pte Ltd, its owners and teaching staff from any and all liability, claims, demands, and cause of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant(s) and or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or en route to or from any of said premises.